Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.674.2323 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
- Jefferson County is not under a Fire Ban or Restriction effective as of April 6, 2017.
- For additional details, please visit the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office Web Page.
Clear Creek County:
- Clear Creek County in not under a Fire Ban or Restriction effective as of April 4, 2017.
- For full details, please visit the Clear Creek County Sheriffs Office Web Page.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service: