Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.674.2323 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
- Jefferson County Stage 1 Fire Restriction has been lifted effective August 3, 2017.
- For additional information please visit the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office Web Page
Clear Creek County:
- Clear Creek County will remove its Fire Ban effective August 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm. Please continue to use precautionary measures when dealing with open fires and make sure all fires are completely extinguished before you leave them.
- For full details, please visit the Clear Creek County Sheriffs Office Web Page.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service:
- Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forest – The fire ban has been lifted effective 8/1/17 at 12:30 pm. Please continue to use caution when dealing with open fires and make sure all fires are completely extinguished/ cold before you leave them.