Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.980.7300 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
Clear Creek County:
- Effective October 24th Clear Creek County has lifted their Fire Restriction.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service:
- Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests. Effective 11:43 a.m. August 29, 2019, Stage 1 Fire and Shooting Restrictions are in effect on the Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forests in Boulder, Gilpin, Clear Creek and Park counties. To view the fire restriction orders and maps, click here. They will be listed in the “Alerts and Notices” box on the right. Please note that many counties are also under fire restrictions; information is available here.
- The Pike and San Isabel Forest are not under a fire restriction or ban at this time.