Community Wildfire Protection Implementation Plans:
- Floyd Hill CWPIP: FLOYD_HILL_CWPP-FINAL-7-12-10
- Echo Hills CWPIP: ECHO HILLS-CWPIP-UPDATED FINAL -03-31-14
- Upper Bear Creek CWPIP: UPPER BEAR CREEK CWPIP-FINAL -7-10-13
- Evergreen Meadows CWPIP: EVERGREEN MEADOWS CWPIP-FINAL-8-12-2017
- Buffalo Park and Evergreen Hills CWPIP: BUFFALO PARK – EVERGREEN HILLS CWPIP FINAL 08.17.18
- Soda Creek CWPIP: SODA CREEK CWPIP FINAL 09.20.18
- Bear Mountain Vista – Stanley Park CWPIP: BEAR MOUNTAIN VISTA – STANLEY PARK CWPIP FINAL -08.28.19
Slash Burn Permits for 2019-2020
Applications for the 2019-2020 Slash Burn Season are available. Copies of the applications may be picked up and completed at the Evergreen Fire/ Rescue administration building at 1802 Bergen Parkway Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm. Or you may choose the county you live in (below) and complete the applications prior to bringing them to Evergreen Fire/ Rescue to be signed and processed.
For Clear Creek County: Please complete both the State and the Evergreen Fire Rescue forms and bring them to Evergreen Fire Rescue so that we can complete and sign both of the permit applications.
For Jefferson County: Please complete both of the permits below and bring them to Evergreen Fire Rescue so that we can complete and sign both of the permit applications.
Slash Collection Sites:
From the Fire Marshal:
List of most common Fire Code Violations found during inspection:
For Fire Extinguisher Training:
To schedule fire extinguisher training, prevention presentations, or tours of our facilities and equipment contact our Fire and Life Safety Educator at 303.674.3145.
For Defensible Space Inspections:
Defensible space inspections are not available through Evergreen Fire Rescue. Additional information can be obtained from the Jefferson County website at: JeffCo Defensible Space and Mitigation.
Jefferson County maintains a list of companies certified for these inspections, see below for their list: