- 911 Communications (10% of the rating) – The number of telephone lines to receive emergency calls and the number of dispatchers to answer incoming calls.
- Water Supply (40% of the rating) – The adequacy of water supply (municipal and private), distribution of hydrants, and a hydrant inspection program.
- Fire Apparatus – The number and distribution of Engines (pumpers) and Ladder Trucks meeting the minimum criteria.
- Personnel – The availability of firefighters, the training facilities and programs.
- Class 3: Any property within 5 miles of a fire station AND within 1000’ of a hydrant or a 30,000 gallon cistern.
- Class 4: Any property beyond 1000’ from a hydrant or cistern and still within 5 miles of one of the fire stations, or a neighboring fire districts’ station.
- Class 10W: Any property greater than 5 miles from a fire station, Evergreen Fire Rescue or a neighboring fire districts’ station.
Evergreen Fire Protection District Fire Station Locations
- Station 1: 4751 County Highway 73; Hydrant
- Station 2: 1802 Bergen Parkway; Hydrant
- Station 3*: 6940 County Highway 73; 30,000 gallon cistern
- Station 4: 5411 County Highway 73; Emergency Medical Services only and not to be used for ISO ratings
- Station 5: 53 Echo Lake Drive; 40,000 gallon cistern
- Station 6: 26370 State Highway 74; Hydrant
- Station 7: 157 County Road 65 at I-70; No hydrant or cistern
- Station 8*: 33377 Forest Estates Road; 40,000 gallon cistern
For assistance with your ISO Protection Class, please call 303-674-3145, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.