Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.674.3411 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
- Effective 6:00 p.m. July 24, 2018, Jefferson County Sheriff has issued a Stage 1 Fire Restriction with the exception of JeffCo Open Space. All JeffCO Open Space will remain under a Stage 2 Fire Ban until further notice. This link also helps to defines Fire Restrictions: https://www.jeffco.us/517/Fire-Restriction-Details JeffCo Order Rescinding Temporary Fire Restrictions 07.24.18
- For additional information please visit the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office Web Page
- You may also look at the Jefferson County Fire Restriction Area Map
Clear Creek County:
- Effective 12:00 p.m. July 25, 2018, Clear Creek County has upgraded their Stage 1 Fire Restriction. The Fire Restriction shall remain in effect until other wise published. Clear Creek Stage 2 Fire Ban Upgrade Effective 07.09.18
- For full details, please visit the Clear Creek County Sheriffs Office Web Page.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service:
- National Forest – The Pike and San Isabel Forest are under Stage 2 Fire Ban effective July 3, 2018 at 12:01 am and will remain in effect until rescinded or until December 31st. Pike and San Isabel National Forest Stage 2 Ban – 07.03.18