Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.674.3411 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
- Effective 8:00 a.m. October 10, 2018, Jefferson County Sheriff has removed the Stage 1 Fire Restriction. Jefferson County Open Space is still under a fire restriction at this time.
Clear Creek County:
- Effective 12:00 p.m. October 9, 2018, Clear Creek County Sheriff has removed the Stage 1 Fire Restriction. There are no restrictions in unincorporated Clear Creek County at this time.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service:
- National Forest – The Pike and San Isabel Forest are not under a fire restriction or ban at this time.