Evergreen Fire Rescue encourages you to continue using due diligence with any live fire. Before you light a campfire of any kind please check to be sure there is not a Fire Restriction or Fire Ban in effect. Campfires should be called in to the fire department at 303.674.2323 before you light them and after you extinguish it. Please be sure to fully extinguish your cigarettes, campfires and charcoal grills.
- Effective 8:00 a.m. June 28, 2018, Jefferson County Sheriff has implemented temporary Stage 2 Fire Ban for all lands in Jefferson County. This link also helps to defines Fire Restrictions: Jefferson County Stage 2 Fire Ban Effective 06.28.18
- For additional information please visit the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office Web Page
- You may also look at the Jefferson County Fire Restriction Area Map
Clear Creek County:
- Effective 12:00 p.m. July 3, 2018, Clear Creek County has upgraded their Stage 2 Fire Ban. The Fire Ban shall remain in effect until other wise published. Clear Creek Stage 2 Fire Ban Upgrade Effective 07.09.18
- For full details, please visit the Clear Creek County Sheriffs Office Web Page.
Denver Mountain Parks:
- DMP parks in Jefferson, Clear Creek, & Douglas Counties, Stage 2 Fire Restrictions are in place.
- For full details, please visit the Denver Parks & Recreation.
National Forest Service:
- National Forest – The Pike and San Isabel Forest are under Stage 2 Fire Ban effective July 3, 2018 at 12:01 am and will remain in effect until rescinded or until December 31st. Pike and San Isabel National Forest Stage 2 Ban – 07.03.18